Thursday, January 8, 2009

Welcome, Dear Reader!

I've been toying with the idea of blogging this year. Since I purchased my first share of Pfizer stock in high school I have been fascinated with all things financial. You'd think I would have built my profession around this passion. In retrospect, I'm glad I've made it my avocation instead. Nearly 40 years later, my fascination has remained steadfast.

What do I hope to accomplish here? Here's my short list:

  • Give some insight into how I got into financial trouble nearly ten years ago
  • Share some shreds of wisdom I've learned over the years
  • Chronicle my progress toward financial freedom
  • Garner ideas and strategies from those of you generous enough to comment
There are hundreds of personal finance blogs out there. I hope you find this one engaging enough to add to your blog-reading library.

0 comments:

Post a Comment